NOS parts on ebay

Farmer42

Club Member
Just spotted this on e-bay. Looks like a bit of a gold mine for the price. There are quite a few parts that I need. Just wish I could afford the job lot!:confused:

What parts do you need? Most of what I could see were 510 and Laurel bits. I was going to go view but decided I couldnt be bothered...

What parts do you need? Most of what I could see were 510 and Laurel bits. I was going to go view but decided I couldnt be bothered...
Wiper arms as they appear to be RHD and mine are knackered. Possibly the wiper motor if that is a RHD S30 motor and starter motor as I think mine is dying.

If you look at the description, they have listed a load of other stuff that is not in the pics like panels, suspension parts etc. I don't need most of it but hoses & gaskets will always come in useful.

Wiper arms as they appear to be RHD and mine are knackered. Possibly the wiper motor if that is a RHD S30 motor and starter motor as I think mine is dying.

If you look at the description, they have listed a load of other stuff that is not in the pics like panels, suspension parts etc. I don't need most of it but hoses & gaskets will always come in useful.
The wiper motor I can see has the round connector so 260/280?

It only says scuttle panel.

From my experience and looking through what’s there, it’s stuff that usually sits on eBay for a couple of quid for ages bar the odd item.

The scuttle panel looks a little scabby on the outside, suspect it’ll be rotten on the underside. Head is probably scrap as the cam towers have been pulled.

If I saw a load of interior trim parts I’d be going to look as I need a load of bits still but sadly I don’t. All the emblems other than the used 240Z and bonnet one aren’t S30.

I’m sure there is some value there but to think you’re going to make a pretty penny probably isn’t worth the time or effort.

I have neither the money or storage space to think about bidding. Shame cos I really need some RHD wiper arms but not worth coughing up £500 for just those especially as I don't know the condition. I think I'll wait to see if someone buys the lot and if not, I'll contact the seller to see if they will sell just a few of the bits.

Back