My first 300ZX

zeeman1972

Well-Known Forum User
Just got hold of my first 300ZX, I think she's truly beautiful. The guy who sold it to me said that he was the only careful owner and the car had never been used in the rain or parked outside.

Seems to only need some minor cosmetic bits to restore her back to perfect condition.

Pics below, what do you think???

IMG_44061.jpg

IMG_44031.jpg

IMG_4415.jpg

IMG_4405.jpg

IMG_4411.jpg

Oh has anybody got any 300ZX Z31 Turbo wheels, the ones on mine seem to have been borrowed?

A small amount of corrosion:eek:

IMG_4419.jpg

IMG_44211.jpg

MrG240Z said:
What field did that one come out of Steve? :D

George, you wouldn't beleive how acurate you are with that comment, it did indeed come out of a field and I'm pretty sure most of the dents where made by farm machinery. Also the amount of dead vine, bramble and rat crap gives you a big clue. I wouldn't be surprised to find one of the little bugggers in there.

DSCF0737.jpg

MrG240Z said:
I hope it was free to a good home!

Sadly not, however, I beleive it is more than worth what I paid for it:D

Engine fired up straight away last night (after fitting my 280zx fuel pump in can of petrol fuel tank replacement system) sounds as sweet as, turbo whistles away nicely:D

I have the shell and most of the running gear of an 86 turbo going for grabs. I do need to keep a few things off it though (ie the targa tops, engine, gearbox, and rear diff) the wheels are not in the best of condition but are better than nothing :). If you want we could come to a deal. All I need is to remove the parts I want.

Back