Meet at Gaydon with nissansportz - Sat 4th Feb

Paul_S

Club Member
Hi all :)

We at nissansportz.com (I am on the Committee there) are having our first meet of 2012 on Saturday 4th February. We are going to Gaydon Motor Museum for a look around, natter, and a bite to eat. There might well be a convoy too ;)

I am sending out an open invitation to all the Nissan forums I frequent (nissansportz, ZClub, JOC & JOG) so I hope you are able to come along. It would be good to put some faces to the names.

The nissansportz thread is here but if you add your names to this thread then I'll add you to the final list.

I'm hoping for an eclectic group of Nissans in the car park. So far we have 350Z's, 370Z's & GT-R's attending. I will be bringing my 370Z rather than Sarah's Juke so I hope some people from the Juke forums pop along too.

I appreciate you have a meet later in the year at Gaydon but It would be great to see some 'proper' Z cars there so I hope you can make it. I think I am right in saying that if you keep your ticket you get cheaper (or is it even free?) entry next time.

Cheers,

Paul :)

Back