Lancashire zedding this Friday the 29th!

ray100

Well-Known Forum User
There's a zed meetup this Friday in 'sunny' Lancashire! Anyone who has a z,any z, or even loves zed's are welcome to come along with some friends,neighbours,on their own or even with the next doors cat,lol.
It's at the Blue Anchor public house (PR4 3HE) on the A585 at Esprick which is just off J3 M55 heading towards Fleetwood around 19.00 hrs.It's got a HUGE car park and there is food available if you want some.It'll be the first of many meet ups around the North West so if you're up for a good old natter and a chunner then why not come along with whoever and have a really nice evening.
It's going to be a low key regular event where we can all have a nice time chatting about petrol driven things and you never know it could end up with a cruise down Blackpool prom to see the illuminations.Any suggestions about the next meet up are welcome so don't be shy and make yourself known!
Regards,
Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
Lancashire zedding................

What a great evening was had by all,seven (yes 7!) z owners & friends had a brilliant time! Good company,great nattering,fabulous location and i almost forgot.................beautiful cars :bow:
Watch this space for details of the next meet,let's try to double the numbers,so be there or be square,lol.

Lancashire zmeet 17th October 2008.
The second local meetup for z enthusiasts is once again at The Blue Anchor public house which is on the Fleetwood road (A585) just off junction 3 M55.It's on Friday 17th October 2008 and the usual motley crew will be there around 19.00-19.30hrs for a good natter and a chunner.
If you're passionate about zeds,have a z,want a z,need a zed then this is the place to be.We had a brilliant turnout last time with 7 owners turning up,let's see if we can make it more this month!

Hi Nidge,
We all got carried away talking last time then it was too dark to take any decent pics.This time will be different,watch this space! It's only just up the road from yours,fancy a run out & i'll buy the first round? :cheers:

I will be at work in London for this one. Will get some others along though and hope to get to the next one :thumbs:

Ray,
Regular monthly meet at the Cheshire lounge near Bowden is only two nights before yours!
Not sure how many might turn up from group apart from Blackpool lot, I will have Jay as Gill is out for the evening.

Mark

Ray,
Regular monthly meet at the Cheshire lounge near Bowden is only two nights before yours!
Not sure how many might turn up from group apart from Blackpool lot, I will have Jay as Gill is out for the evening.

Mark

Hi Mark,
The meetup is just an informal get together without trying to take members away from the Cheshire Plainz meetings.From my own point of view a round trip of over a 100 miles on a weekday and the cost of fuel (my Bertha's a thirsty bugger,lol!) just isn't feasable.Can you let me know where i can find the Plainz calander of events so the next meetup over here could overlap with yours then maybe everyone can do both? :grouphug:

A friend is picking it up that day. He is one of our traders so will pop in on the way home.

That would be great,i've never seen one 'in the flesh' before and it would increase our profile over here.Can't guarantee that he'll be taking it home with him though,pmsl!

Be careful, he has another one on order, leave your wallet at home. He is a great guy and helps us out with a lot of tech stuff on the forum and he will also be at Zedfest so it will be good for him to meet a few on here.

Lancashire zmeet 17th October '08.

Just when you thought things couldn't get any better...............
The Friday Lancs meet was a roaring success with 13 turning up! Great people,great cars and a really nice atmosphere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back