Kent ZG Meetings

steven lack

Well-Known Forum User
apologies to all from john simpson and myself, for the lack of meetings for this group so far this year,unfortunately, both john and myself are bogged down with work comittments preventing us to give it the attention it needs, now there still is hope at this stage for a meeting in may, and then there is the bromley pageant classic car show at the end of june.

So is there anyone in our area who feels they could take over the organising of local group meetings,or at least contribute in any area ,to organising say 2 meets or a newsletter etc
ideas always welcome
many thanks steve

Steve,

Can't help I'm afraid, but wish you all the best for finding someone who can give you a hand.

When/where do you meet though? If distance not too far would like to pop over from darkest Essex one of these days.

Good luck,

Tony

We could always merge you back into the S.E.Z. Group and you or John could maybe organise a couple or more Kent area meets for the Essex guys to travel to. Several Kent members already regularly attend the SEZ meets and subscribe to the newsletter - you just need to persuade the rest to follow the trend-setters!

thankx mike could be a useful idea ,
we will give it a little time to see if someone else is interested in having a go ,
they could still adopt the same idea as you have suggested,
Why not for now link the kent zg to your meetings venues etc on the web site next time you post the meeting or amend the existing ones
and i'll try with john to get some kent meets arranged till someone shows an interest

fabulous idea mike cheerz ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mine's a red bounty

Back