I'm back & looking for T-Tops

MattDaKav

Well-Known Forum User
Hey folks...

It's been a while! The Zs been off the road over a year now & its time for the resurrection! :thumbs:

I'm planning to pull the engine over the next couple of months for a rebuild & turbo swap. I'm also putting it on a diet.

I'm looking for a pair of T-Tops to dismantle & make fibreglass copies of the glass.
... dont suppose anyone has some knocking around... please?

So... what have I missed? :confused:

Mr.F

Inactive
If Ken Chelton's lock up hasn't been cleared by Basildon Council, I might be able to get some from the pile in there. They would be collection only if you want me to pursue...

Nidge74

New Forum User
I also have a pair of spare tops, which are probably better off being dismantled as all the fabric has come loose, dirty or off.

Again, it would be collection or passed to someone at an event to pass to you, etc

MattDaKav

Well-Known Forum User
Not to worry chaps. I bought a new Z & it came with spare T-Tops... handy.

Thanks anyway.

Mr.G

Club Member
Mike what's going to happen to all the other spares? I remember lots of body and engine parts in there.

Mr.F

Inactive
George - Ken had already moved out of the workshop and disposed of most of his stock. What is left has already been sorted and only a small amount of stuff remains in a small council lock-up...

Mr.G

Club Member
That's a relief, would have been a shame if all those parts were skipped by the council!!