How many left?

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
My son just asked me how many Zs there are in the country. By that he meant S30s.

So I added up all the licensed and SORN on how many left of 240, 260 and 260 2+2 to arrive at: 755

Then when I went to 280, I ended up with this view!! I wonder where they store the 280s or what has happened to the number? I know for a fact I’ve done 16 dating letters for imported 280Zs since I took over from Mr F - so where are they?

IMG_3894.jpeg

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
I’ve written to the software developer to see if they can update their code to pick up the 280z - let’s see what they can do.

Farmer42

Club Member
Ali, does it pick up Nissan Fairlady Z & 2/2? Mine is registered as that and I think Tim French's is also the same. I wonder if any others are the same.

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
The howmanyleft website says they only have data for uk market cars
i wonder if they have some API into a DVLA DB of sorts which isn’t looking for 280Z not considered to be a UK market car as you suggest. Let’s see what the developers respond with.

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
On that note was the 280C a UK market car? I was sure they were called “Cedric”, or am I barking up the wrong tree of ignorance?

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Found this in my Z library - maybe they’ve lumped them together!? ;)

IMG_3936.jpeg