Front brake discs

Wrighty

Club Member
Can anyone point me towards a supplier of replacement discs for my 240z. I have a warped disc on the driver's side which needs replacement.

Only ever purchased brake discs from RockAuto which seem competitively priced and delivered quickly, however, someone else may be able to suggest a reasonable UK based supplier.

Only ever purchased brake discs from RockAuto which seem competitively priced and delivered quickly, however, someone else may be able to suggest a reasonable UK based supplier.
Ive looked on their catalogue but can't see the actual discs. I can see an overhaul kit. do you have a part number?

Are you looking for brake discs or rotors as that they are called that in the USA.
Just had a look at rockauto and they have some listed in stock.

I had bought head bolts a lightened flywheel and from memory a few seals. My default store is Zcardepot and then compare their prices with other providers. Now of course we also get 10% off at Zcardepot but you still need to order a few parts at that same time to make best use of the postage cost (which they reduce once you challenge them ….. I think they put a small make up on postage that they drop if pressed)

Back