Definitive bulb list?

Paul_S

Club Member
I've done a search but I can't find a definitive list of all the different bulb types for my 240Z.

I have the FSM which states some interesting specs including rating some of the bulbs in Candla! Also, there are other threads on non-UK sites which seem to reference different bulb types than used in the UK.

Can anyone help?! I just want standard off the shelf bulbs with the correct wattage.

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Not sure about a definitive list as such but my Haynes manual has quite a lot of bulb specs. Have you looked there!? Just left work so will upload a photo when I get home in case of use.

BTW not sure you will find original spec bulbs especially as I discovered if he two lights in your rear cluster one is supposed to be BAYd21/5 and the other is 7W! Good luck finding the latter.

As for the dash lights - I think Mr F may stock some but I found the exact size/watts on eBay from India of all places!!

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
b81efe80c9eaffb790a466fa0c8cf20d.jpg

Not sure if these guys can help you ...

https://www.holden.co.uk/displayAgr...gName=Electrical&pgName=Bulbs+&+Warning+Lamps

Paul_S

Club Member
That's perfect - thanks! :)

It's not that I want the exact right bulbs, but my car has a motley collection of different ones installed, including double filament bulbs in single filament bulb holders so I had nowhere to start!

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Looks like we have a Z philosopher in our midst!