Click, click every trip!

RIDDLER

Well-Known Forum User
Glorious sunny evening, so took a blast out to a country pub tonight. While the car was parked outside I watched four groups of people circle it making admiring comments. Then as I went to leave, two guys separately left their tables and asked me if they could photograph it.

Left there and went to get petrol. Was just filling up when two guys who were passing in classic VW Golfs, swung onto the forecourt, dashed over and said they had seen it as they drove past and asked if they could photograph the car!

I've had classics before (Capri 280, Jag XJS) but I can honestly say that nothing has attracted so many admiring comments and photo requests as my 260Z. Just shows that this car is STILL turning heads 34 years after it was made.

Blasting off on a four-hour drive to Edinburgh with my wife tomorrow for a few days away. Weather set perfect. Can't wait.

I've owned 240's & 260's for the past 25 years, they even attracted loads of attention back in 1987, probably cos they are gorgeous.

The first trip I made in mine this year one guy i drove past in a car park had to pick his jaw off the floor. It was funny

It's the dubble take that gets me. Meh it's a car OH! It's one of those cars mmmmmm

I get the same problem,had my zed since i was young and it allways happens,now here is a good one to do,if you drive down a busy high street you are normally stuck in stop start traffic so you can look at yourself and the Zed in the reflection of the shop windows,ive been told this is perfectly normal,never done it myself but would have to wear sunglasses if it was me

I have had my 260 for 21 years now. I know what you mean about the High street thing, but I only look at my car, not myself !

Back