Car transporter service recommendation please

Paul_S

Club Member
Can anyone recommend a car transporter service? I need a car collected from Shropshire and delivered to Kent.

I would prefer a van style transporter, I don't like the idea of a trailer unless it's covered - I'm assuming my car is more prone to stone chips on an open trailer, correct me if I'm wrong.

It's important they are fully insured of course.

datsfun

Club Member
I have placed my wanted adverts on Shiply in the past and never been disappointed with service. Well worth a shot. My regular guy is based in NW London so bit of a trek and he may not be competitive. He is trustworthy and reliable and uses a flat bed transporter. I can PM you his number if you want to test his prices?

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
These guys collected my 240z from Southampton for me and dropped it to Fourways when it entered the country. I was nothing but impressed with the service provided. The guy who runs the company is called Geoff and his son, Craig. I've got both personal emails if your interested and they come straight up on google, I'm sure they'd collect for you.

'Streeks transport and recovery Ltd'

Jon_Flynn

Club Member
When having my Z transported I went through shiply as well and just specified I wanted a covered trailer or van and that was exactly what I got

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk