Any Z31 Turbo Manual for sale?

Anybody knows where i can find a Z31 manual Turbo up for sale in the UK?
My mate has a UK one which has been garaged for around 15 years but it's got a lot of rust and hasn't run in that time. It's either a serious project or spares really.

I HAVE SEEN BOTH CARS IN EBAY.... BOTH ARE N/A. I ALREADY HAVE TWO N/A OF 1986.... THANKS .....STILL SEARCHING.... I HAVE SOME RELATIVES IN THE US AND SOMETIMES THERE ARE QUITE GOOD DEALS THERE......THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU NEED USD3000 JUST FOR SHIPPING......MAYBE I WILL GO THERE AND PLACE THE CAR IN A 20FT CONTAINER WITH SOME SPARE PARTS TO KEEP ME GOING ON FOR ANOTHER 20 YEARS!!!! LOL:party:

hello there spoke to a friend of mine he has a turbo z31 for sale can you give me your number so i can give it to him thanks

hello there spoke to a friend of mine he has a turbo z31 for sale can you give me your number so i can give it to him thanks
Of course i can give you my telephone number (its a Cyprus mob number) +357 99630480 but i think that is better to send me some photos first so as to know what we are talking about.... my email is
sspanias@yahoo.com

Thanks

There is a Z31 turbo engine and manual box for sale on FB Datsun Club UK, if that is any help.

Thanks Mark, nobody else has contacted me for anything else yet...... i will have a look at it.... it may be a nice father son project, since i have a chassis in the back yard!!! Still interested in a whole car, if any, though....

Alternatively, have you considered doing an RB20DET swap?
It should be legal in Cyprus as they were fitted to the 200ZR.
I think they are about 20bhp more powerful in stock form and probably easier to get parts for (and modify).

Yes, i have a friend importing cars and parts from japan and i was thinking about it also.... RB20DET is a very reliable engine and you can easily get 300HP out of it.... You can get a half cut car with all harness and everything needed,,,

Back