Alexandra

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
So pleased for Alexandra winning the x factor, recon this Diva will be massive (we ain't heard nothing yet) good on you Alex, enjoy your success. :bow:

Just glad EggNog didn't win!:rolleyes:....Apparently he won 6 of the shows on votes!...Alex won 2, Diana 1 and JLS 1.

Yes!...Beyonce was very good! She didn't do her reputation any harm at all....Unlike Britney the other week!

So pleased for Alexandra winning the x factor, recon this Diva will be massive (we ain't heard nothing yet) good on you Alex, enjoy your success. :bow:

Yes the best act won & it should have been Diana in the final instead of Egg. It was naughty of them to leave us hanging on to see if it was Egg or Alex through to last 2.

It was naughty of them to leave us hanging on to see if it was Egg or Alex through to last 2.
Yes it was, imagine how Alex felt. The final should have been Alex & Ruth, but there was only ever going to be one winner anyway, she is fantastic & will be a mega star.

Alexandra was in a whole different league to the rest of them. That said, Ruth & Laura were awesome too. Man, I'd give all three of them the best 19 seconds of my life! I thought Britney was great too. People shouldn't keep knocking her all the time. I'd tap that for sure. Right, just better pop to the loo...

58406_RL02_122_976lo.jpg

58676_RL13_122_355lo.jpg

Was Ruth the Spanish girl, I thought she was better than Diana.

Yep & she is all woman :D I thought she was superb the night she did knocking on heavens door. Diana was pretty much the same whatever tune she sang (repetative)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep & she is all woman :D I thought she was superb the night she did knocking on heavens door. Diana was pretty much the same whatever tune she sang (repetative)
I've only seen the show from the night Ruth got knocked out & I thought it was wrong that she went.

Yes the best act won & it should have been Diana in the final instead of Egg. It was naughty of them to leave us hanging on to see if it was Egg or Alex through to last 2.

diana was crap thats why she was not in the final !!!!

i could not watch the final as i was sick of seeing them crying all the time !!!!

Back