300's are breeding in the town of ascot

importfairlady

Well-Known Forum User
blimey, i don't know whats going on, i go away for a few days and when i get back it seems everyone and their dogs bought a 300. first is a guy called andy we've met at the pod in a red swb tt, then a guy called mark in a silver odly modded swb tt, these i knew about, but now theirs a 2+2 na black in south ascot, a silver 2+2 tt non modded import less than a mile down the road, a faded yellow swb slicktop in sunninghill! i'm actually getting worried! is the ascot area the most Zed populated town in the UK? i mean you can't go down the high street without passing a 350, their are more than a few 260's and 240's, only one 280 that i know of and the BIGGEST problem i've seen with this is i'm the only one with a Zclub sticker in the window!

Help me to get these people in the club? as i must have given out the web address a million times!

Put stickers/flyers under their wipers.

Follow then and assalt them until they agree to join up?

Just a few ideas, lol

i have been known to pull in to petrol stations and car parks to talk to the drivers, but if they're anything like me they'll have forgotten all about it within ten minutes of driving off, flyers get folded up and put in pockets, washed then destroyed.

i think the guy who took the most interest was the proud owner of an aniversary 350z , black, and i must say it was a good looking one at that.

i think someone should come up with a design for a card thingy that you can download from the site with all the info, then any of us can print off a load and hand them out, then we'd all be giving out the same information! what do you reckon?

there is a card thingy somewhere that you can print off & dish out to prospects. Unfortunately I don't know how to find it.

importfairlady said:
i have been known to pull in to petrol stations and car parks to talk to the drivers, but if they're anything like me they'll have forgotten all about it within ten minutes of driving off, flyers get folded up and put in pockets, washed then destroyed.

i think the guy who took the most interest was the proud owner of an aniversary 350z , black, and i must say it was a good looking one at that.

i think someone should come up with a design for a card thingy that you can download from the site with all the info, then any of us can print off a load and hand them out, then we'd all be giving out the same information! what do you reckon?

YER COULD CUT COPY AND PASTE THE BADGE AND PUT THE TEXT ON "JOIN THE CLUB HERE AT THIS SITE" AND THEN E-MAIL ADDRESS AFTER IT. :conf2:

Derek Sulley said:
.. a card thingy somewhere ...

here you go!

If you wander through PC World or similar, you will find special paper from a company called Decadry. If you buy their 10 to a page business cards (each 85mm x 54mm) (marked on each sheet OCC 3342) you will find that this pdf file will print out nicely (don't shrink to fit to page) on it giving you 10 promotional cards to stick where the fancy takes you.

And I included the orginal word doc if anyone wants to customise.

Attachments

• zclubcards1.doc
    150.5 KB · Views: 7
  • zclubcards1.pdf
    95.3 KB · Views: 6
ZCards one club all the cars updated

Well it was either that or do some proper work. Here are two versions of an updated card using the new logo (even though my car is no longer featured in the forum banner :( !)
One has the :S30: :280Z: :Z31: etc smilies and one doesn't in case you think that looks a little busy / cramped. And yes I have put 300ZX twice deliberately because there are two 300ZXs :rolleyes:
I haven't posted the pdf of the one with smilies in because Acrobat has done one of its "WTF is it doing now" moments and made it over 1.5MB which is too large to post here.

Attachments

• zclubcards2.doc
    336.5 KB · Views: 7
  • zclubcards3.doc
    238.5 KB · Views: 6
  • zclubcards3.pdf
    199.9 KB · Views: 6
cheers dude, i'll grab some of that card and make a few up, i think i'll also have a word with nick at the next south meeting about doing something up here.

Back