240z Going Free!

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
only fibbing, but it got you looking didnt it.

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO WANTS/WANTED TO BE INCLUDED IN THE XMAS DINNER n DISCO, AND HAS EITHER, NOT SEEN MY ADS, OR FORGOT TO SEND A CHEQUE, BEEN LIVING ON MARS FOR A FEW WEEKS, OR IS VERY LAID BACK.

iF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CAN YOU CALL ME, AND LEAVE YOUR DETAILS, AND CONTACT NUMBER, I WILL CALL YOU BACK, IF IM NOT AT HOME.

I WILL BE PAYING THE MONEY TO THE HOTEL IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS, SO DONT DELAY, CALL TODAY, OR MISS OUT.

DON. 01622 816855.

Last edited by a moderator:
AND HAS EITHER, , BEEN LIVING ON MARS FOR A FEW WEEKS, OR IS VERY LAID BACK.
I am very laid back and I have been living in a lock up unit on an industrial estate for a few weeks , breaking a 300ZX Z32. Apart from a weekend at JAE.
But I dont think I will be coming to the dinner!

Pete your a spoilsport, why not invest a few of those pennies from that Z32 your breaking, and come and jive with the rest of the lunatics.

Ps, bet you thought you were onto a free 240, go on admit it.
Don.

ete your a spoilsport, why not invest a few of those pennies from that Z32 your breaking, and come and jive with the rest of the lunatics.

Ps, bet you thought you were onto a free 240, go on admit it.
The Z32 breaker is 80% for my own use. I will end up "losing" money on it , which is OK by me!

And just for the record, I dont want anymore 240Zs , 260Zs or even 280Zx s for breaking even if they are for free.. I not doing them any more.

Is that the sound of a spinning angle-grinder I hear?
It certainly is Tony!!!
Off with its roof this week, and just cut out the front end to get to the engine.
And soon Ill be right through the middle of the floor pan and down the transmission tunnel, to make four quarters.
Best bit about it is ... ITS COMPLETELY RUST FREE!!!
Shame really....!!!!!
But I NEED that engine n g-box!!

Back