1978 Datsun 260z S30 2 Seater

bobzilla7

Club Member

Does anyone know anything about this car? Has anyone seen it? It's not an original colour but I quite like it. Seats don't look original either. Any advice gratefully received. Tempted to go and view it but I gather it's been for sale for a while.

Col-b

Club Member

Does anyone know anything about this car? Has anyone seen it? It's not an original colour but I quite like it. Seats don't look original either. Any advice gratefully received. Tempted to go and view it but I gather it's been for sale for a while.
Hi Bob i did see it when the original guy was selling it they have updated the bumbers since then i was offered it for £24k but it did have a few bubles and rust in the paint work bottom of rear arches inner drivers side wing etc seats out of a BMW i think drove ok but i was put of by the bodywork. Maybe they have fixed it now ?

bobzilla7

Club Member
Hi Bob i did see it when the original guy was selling it they have updated the bumbers since then i was offered it for £24k but it did have a few bubles and rust in the paint work bottom of rear arches inner drivers side wing etc seats out of a BMW i think drove ok but i was put of by the bodywork. Maybe they have fixed it now ?
Thanks Col.