M
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• M
      microg replied to the thread Thoughts on South African cars.
      Oh and just to add I previously personally imported an aristo from Japan and that went perfectly!
    • M
      microg replied to the thread Thoughts on South African cars.
      Look at my vin location thread to see the difficulty in registering a SA car. On the plus side it is largely rust free ,rhd and manual...
    • M
      microg replied to the thread Vin number location.
      yes I will second that. I didn't hold much hope for any reaction when I posted on here but the response and help has been terrific...
    • M
      Might have been done as part of import but I'm with you though- all looks a bit dodgy .The A and Z I think were put in as this is what...
    • M
      It's lightly stamped into the tower but the A prefix and the Z at the end look a bit hand engraved! Where it should be on the bulkhead...
    • M
      Something I would like to know as well!
    • M
      Well we'll see It's just that they take 3 weeks to answer a single e mail!
    • M
      Quick update Found number on passenger ie left hand strut tower (rhd car) Looks genuine Let's hope that's ok for the Dvla
    • M
      Not visible from behind as dash etc still in place. Really doesn't look like any welding done.
    • M
      Don't know but do know from working in southern Africa that the stealing of cars was a quick way for thieves to make big money, ( to...
    • M
      Yes thanks only got the rivetted on plate.Where it should be is clean If it was ground off they did a good job.Does anyone know the.way...
    • M
      Great pics but my vin no. not there Starting to regret buying it First not being able to get a windscreen, now battling for 4 months...
    • M
      Thanks for the pic . Unfortunately that's exactly where I was looking.At a bit of a loss now.It is rhd
    • M
      This is where I looked and it doesn't really look like any numbers were ground off
      • IMG_20240404_134525385_HDR.jpg
    • M
      Looked here . Can't find it.Just need confirmation from other owners this is definitely where it is. Have already bought it now not sure...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…