Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

51mes replied to the thread Thoughts on South African cars.
      I agree, but at least in the UK if buying from a dealer you have "some" level of protection and can actually get to see the car before...
      51mes replied to the thread Thoughts on South African cars.
      Been looking at this myself, given the paucity of uk cars & came across this video on YouTube - albeit about Alfa's (which were actually...
      Original metallic copper bronze with satin black colour coded bumper/spoiler/mirrors .etc...
      51mes replied to the thread Biscuits.
      Well a sponge is a type of cake, as is a fruitcake or a Jaffa😁cake for that matter.... The definition as.farbas I can see.boils down to...
      51mes reacted to Kieronpollock's post in the thread Biscuits with Like Like.
      You are correct - full marks!
      Well the VAT man lost the court case with McVities proving that it was indeed a cake.. So I'm going with cake... S.
      51mes replied to the thread New Member tempted by a 240Z.
      I'm afraid not, at 100 miles each way and leaving home in rain I decided against it, though I did bring the V6 though....
      • IMG_20230708_145849.jpg
      • IMG_20230708_150137.jpg
      Yep Garibaldi's have always been dead fly biscuits... All butter Shortbread is a guilty pleasure, but doesn't dunk well... My go to...
      Andy, Thanks very much for today it was great to meet you and so good of you to put up with me. Thanks also for the run out in your...
      Never had pickups, but have had and enjoyed the plain chocolate (and to a lesser extent) the topless 😁ones that bhalsen do.. Biscoff is...
      Hi, I'd be very interested in taking a look at your cars that's a very kind offer thankyou. I do like the look of your blue car, and...
      Chris - Apologies - just re read the thread - where someone asked about a car, you replied to someones reply but that person had said...
      Hi, that looks very much the sort of thing I'm looking for... I've been looking through the classifieds and have a lot to digest, and...
      Thanks, that's the sort of thing that I was looking for, it's a long trip to Brentford from Cumbria. Beauty is both in the eye of the...
      It's a 3 owner 79k original miles factory chrome bumper car. I've tried to keep it as stock as possible. *Hoping* for above £20k, will...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…