ZZZZ AUTOJUMBLE,SEPT.Notts.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Hi, Happy People, For everyone and anyone,looking for that elusive part,an all Z autojumble is organized for 11/12 september,2004. Bring your car,s jar,s & anything you want to sell/swap etc for Detail,s/information............ contact:Derek Sulley, Nottingham :01623 794048. Please do call him, so preparation,s can be made........Not promising a 350Z Stillen body kit!,but you can chat/meet & greet other owner,s and member,s........................Roll on,september.........DJZ 60.:

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Yes, certainly,I,ll give him a call and find out the detail,s .Did you say DEREK SULLEY? Is this the telephone number?01623 794048,Is it in or near NOTTINGHAM? I think it is a truly marvelous idea, Z part,s galore,2nd hand bargain,s,...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................!

Black Bug

Well-Known Forum User
Sorry, I thought you said :Derek Sulley ;)

I'll do my best to be there, barring alien abduction or girlfriend interference (are they different?)!!

Cheers,
Rob

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
You can alway,s rely on the infamous "Black-bug". "Girlfriend abduction" Beam her up Scottie! Now there,s an idea!Or a wish...Back to the Auto-part,s meet, I called Derek and chatted about Nott,s event & He informed me there,s plenty of space for camping, Displaying Z,s Infact, Derek would like suggestion,s as to how He can cater for all need,s & requirement,s, All trader,s,all enthusiast,s anyone that want to clear out bit,s to fund other project,s This is your chance... P.s I looked for Zedhead 260 ,& also Rob Gaskin at Jae, but missed them,as I went on sunday.Any suggestion,s feedback idea,s and input towards an event that is your,s would be appreciated & please call Derek Sulley.....Regards to all...............DJZ 60.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
HI, DJZ 60. There doesnt seem to be a Z part,s 2nd hand swap,sell-meet happening in the near future,can you really pick up bargain,s at very realistic price,s? I,m alway,s looking for bit,s & This seem,s a good place to rummage through a wide array of Z bit,s,Derek Sulley,is the organizer......I think I,ll give him a call........................................................DJZ 60.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
DJZ 60, Thank,s for showing interest. A lot of prominent Z club member,s have bit,s that they want to sell,and this event on Sept 11/12th. is organized for those looking for & those selling Z bit,s.New part,s Welcome too! sort of like a Z 'Bargain hunt" I myself have loads of part,s already but I used to enjoy browsing through part,s stall,s previously at Jae, so I,m looking forwards to This only Z autojumble in a few week,s time,Hope to see you there DJZ..................................................DJZ 60.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Hey MR. DJ, can any Z enthusiast turn up. it would be nice to display, chat and admire other owner,s Z,s. coz, there,s lot,s of member,s I,d like to meet! & how come it,s not advertised by Z committee?

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Yes of course, everyone is welcome,you can raise your hood up & see, and converse about anything you like.The commitee have been very active and busy of late but I,m certain they will advertise it in due course, They are a very nice bunch of people & they care about what you all say.....................DJZ 60.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Bless you you poor soul! I will provide you with tool,s and you can strip your vehicle on site and sell them to anybody,on the day,if you arrive in a Taxi, check with the hire firm in advance and that should be o.K............................DJZ 60.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Yes, be afraid, be VERY afraid !

DJZ 60, I love to be there, BUT, the baby will be very young and Cathy still tired and I forgot to mention that we're getting married the 18th September so it's all a bit much this year - I'll follow news of how it goes and await details of next years' event - sorry !

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Welcome! Little Kezza, Too true what John say,s about lack of the other alf', about time The club had some collateral clout.You keep an eye on your husband,s length, and all will be well.Once again,nice to have you on board. Sean dearest, The news get,s better & better,A wonderful baby, Wedding,s in the air, You are duly excused and loving best wishes to both you & Cathy. .............................................DJZ 60.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Now, Where was I?.......Oh yeah, What should we wear at this Sept/Nott,s Z autojumble?

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Hello,What a pleasant surprise! hearing from you. How are you? you can wear practically anything you like although Status is going to the States,stark bollard naked! Although a nice frilly shirt might be more appropriatefor a "Z autojumble" near Nottingham in SEPTEMBER.........................DJZ 60.

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Frilly shirt....what if it got caught in some thing mechanical, then were would we be!
Skin tight lycra should do, Being SEPTEMBER (sorry what was that date again??) thermal lycra might be considered.
S x

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Thank,s Suzy! You,ve saved my bacon! Thermal lycra it is With a figure huggin Leopard top! I might look like "cat" out of Eastender,s though.........................DJZ ^).

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
I've painted the picture now!!!!!
I'm sure you will look stunning!

(quick someone get me a gin!)