Zunzet on my Z

RIDDLER

Well-Known Forum User
A day off, the sun shining and a trip over the Pennines to Yorkshire to visit an old mate. On the way home, as the sun started to set, a quick roadside stop to capture the moment.
10140d1331078145-zunzet-my-z-02032012038-jpg

Attachments

• 02032012038.jpg
    02032012038.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
Last edited by a moderator:

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Your car looks fantastic :thumbs:

One area that I think Datsun could have got better is the 'bright' trim on the doors and rear-quarter windows - that should have lined-up in my opinion. The door trim stands proud and the window trim is recessed.

Also like my 73 240 you have two sets of numberplate lights, which is a bit over the top, a nice 'clean' bumper would look better I think.

RIDDLER

Well-Known Forum User
Very nice mate. Fancy bringing that to the Yorkshire meet up next month at Squires? It's only just the other side of the pennines from you, in Sherburn in Elmet.

Thanks for the comments from Hollowpoint and JK240 - the Yorkshire meet might be a bit far out for an evening trip for me - checked it on routefinder and it would be a 164 mile round trip! Thanks for the invite though - appreciated.

And Rob - I agree about the trim not lining up - Datsun could have improved that - but I like the number plate lights!

And let's face it - there isn't a better looking car on the road than the 240/260 two-seater!!