Ztherapy

Roels

Active Forum User
Anyone has experience with Ztherapy?

I ordered 2 throttle bodies for my 260Z with them, called them with my visa information and everything, and haven't heard anything for a few weeks..when i emailed them to ask for extra needles to send, they didn't respond. I emailed again 2 days ago, no answer..

Anyone know what's up? Or anyone who can help me reach them? I really want those throttle bodies and don't know if i'll ever get them now..

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
They have a good rep and a few on here have happily used them. I wouldn't panic yet, just try to phone them in their office hours.

SacCyclone

Club Member
If you have more problems with them let me know and I can phone them from the states.

If you need to ship to me and I can forward to you.

I have not used them before but maybe they were closed for the Independence Day week.

Let me know if I can help.

uk66fastback

Club Member
I've used them and they wait for a number of orders before manufacturing a certain no. I think the woman said.

When I phoned my order in, the guy said could I follow up with an email to confirm, to which I replied did he want some reference no. to tie the two things together.

"This ain't General Motors ... " he said. Superb!

Roels

Active Forum User
Ok i see, but the only thing that bothers me is that i'm not getting any answers on my mails.. i could call them but i can't understand them really good, at least not the last time since it was a very 'special' accent :p I had a hard time giving them my card information on the phone :D
Should i just wait it out then?

uk66fastback

Club Member
Maybe ask Saccy above to give them a quick call for you - he's helpful like that!

Have they taken the money yet? I think it's probably just a communication glitch on their part. I think I thought stuff would be posted out the same day or within a day or two etc but it wasn't. :D

They'll reply when they can I am sure.

yellowz

Club Member
I've been calling them for the last 2 weeks now on and off, never got past the answerphone yet.

Roels

Active Forum User
Maybe they're on vacation then? I'm gonna wait a little longer then and not annoy them with more emails..

Roels

Active Forum User
Also got an email and called them right away! Seems my order got missed and made a new order :)