Zs at Coffee and Chrome Chateau Impney

Wrighty

Club Member
We had a lovely morning chatting to some knowledgeable Z fans at Footman James coffea and chrome collective at the Impney estate today.. Lots of classics, a few exotics but only one other Z, this yellow one
5EF30DC0-E102-470E-9B69-6608892CA63D.jpeg.

Attachments

• 9454CA90-4135-48B3-9644-0A5CD3FBA8CF.jpeg
    9454CA90-4135-48B3-9644-0A5CD3FBA8CF.jpeg
    392.7 KB · Views: 34

Farmer42

Club Member
Yes, was looking forward to that one but decided it might be a bit risky parking on grass with all the rain we have had. Maybe the next one!

Jay.

Club Member
I had planned on going to this too - sounded like a fantastic event - but ended up somewhere a little smaller (The Classic Motor Hub, Bibury). Ironically, there were more Z's at the Hub.

yellowz

Club Member
Never been to one of these before so have a question. Will they appreciate a work in progress/shed/heap turning up or is it for finished articles only?

6 and 2 threes as to whether the car will actually make it there in the first place but we'll give it a go!

Steely

Club Member
Never been to one of these before so have a question. Will they appreciate a work in progress/shed/heap turning up or is it for finished articles only?

6 and 2 threes as to whether the car will actually make it there in the first place but we'll give it a go!
I think it’s open to anything “classic”, in any condition, personally I love to see a work in progress, or a ratty runner, can be as if not more interesting than a pristine show car, but I think it’s full anyway! You could just turn up though, I don’t see them turning anyone away, always plenty of room.

yellowz

Club Member
I booked a while back cos it sounded like a good idea (Thanks Keiron!) Now it's nearly here just wanted to make sure they will let me in!