Zrun12 "Zed's in the Sun"....!!!!!!!!!!

Which Zrun12 Route would you like to do ...???

• 1st ... England - Spain - Portugal

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 2nd ... England - Holland - Poland - Lithuania

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd ... England - holland - Denmark - Sweden

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 4th ... Any of them they're all great

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wozzer

Well-Known Forum User
Zrun12 "Swedish Mountain Run"....!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone ....

It's time to get the Zrun12 off the ground .....
biggrin.png

Ok ,, this year i'm giving you 3 choices/routes...

1st ... England - Spain - Portugal ....(about 7days)

2nd ... England - Holland - Poland - Lithuania ...(about 5days)

3rd ... England - holland - Denmark - Sweden ...(about 5days).....the date for Zrun12 is going to be 7th--11th June

Each one will be about 2000miles driving ......

i will post cost's of each run over the next day or too ...but run's 2 and 3 will be cheaper than run 1 as the boat to spain cost's £400 to £600 return per 2 people 1 car and a cabin (it's a 24 hour crossing )

i will also post a breakdown of each trip,,, boat's ,hotel's and city's we will be staying in ...

Ok guy's & girl's..

Here is the route for the Denmark/Sweden run ..

Dover...Calais(france)...Alkmaar(holland)...Hamburg(germany)...Copenhagen(denmark)...Gothenburg(sweden)...(1,934 miles return)
or
we can go to Stockholm(sweden) which is (2,340 miles return)

this run will be 4 night's / 5 days....... let me know which city you would like to go to Gothenburg or Stockholm ..??

The run to Poland/Lithuania maybe a problem,, because we will have to go through a small part of Russia and we will need Visa's ,,these could cost £60/70 per-person the other way round this is to drive around the small part of Russia but this will put another +/-350miles on the run ...(making it 2,670miles return)

many thank's wozzer

Last edited by a moderator:

Aceman

Well-Known Forum User
Will depend when for me (if doing longer than the previous 3 days - so I only need to take a Friday off then I'll struggle getting the time off work in June, July or August next year due to the 2.5 weeks off for mine and the missus' European tour).

Portugal one would be my least favourite though (did you know that Portugal has been shown to be the last place Neanderthals existed in the world?), with Holland/Denmark being my favourite option!!

M

madmarco

Here we go again! Cant wait for this after missing last years Zrun to the Ring. Never been to Poland or LIthuania so that could be cool, and Denmark/Sweden also sounds intersting. I agree with Aceman that Portugal/Spain would be my least favorite. If we want a run in the sun how about Italy? (Alps-Genoa-Viareggio-Fierenza-Bologna-and back again)

murt

Well-Known Forum User
Here we go again! Cant wait for this after missing last years Zrun to the Ring. Never been to Poland or LIthuania so that could be cool, and Denmark/Sweden also sounds intersting. I agree with Aceman that Portugal/Spain would be my least favorite. If we want a run in the sun how about Italy? (Alps-Genoa-Viareggio-Fierenza-Bologna-and back again)

Now that would be something mate! Would love that run as well :thumbs:.

I voted for Denmark/Sweden :)

Aceman

Well-Known Forum User

If you timed it in July I could then join you, and do the Stelvio Pass together!!!

wozzer

Well-Known Forum User
New info on 1st post in this Thread ....!!!!!!

Let me know what you wanna do ...???

wozzer

Buckaroo Banzai

Well-Known Forum User
Zrun12 Strictly Limited amaZZZing offer

Right guys I am offering a once in a lifetime chance to be part of this years Zrun12, a Zany, Madcap road trip through Europe.. :driving:

Enjoy 5 days of exhilarating driving, stunning Cities, roads and scenerary in the very good company of like minded Superstars, Hero's, Celebrities, Top Glamour models and playboys... :coolgleam: :bigears: :hat: :santab: :spam: :jester: :confused:

Get to stay in the Cream of Europes Top Hotels and dine out on the finest cuisine in world renowned Michelin starred restaurants... :drool:

If that wasn't enough......You will be Wafted along in a Prestige luxury Supercharged V8 sports GT while being cosseted in supple Recaro Leather..... :eek:

All you need do to take advantage of this unforgettable and life changing experience is commit to attend and pay your own personal expenses (a contribution towards petrol is always welcome but not mandatory..:unsure: )

(please note, Strict terms and conditions apply, the offer is conditional and subject to change, the drivers decision is final, oh yeah one other thing, you have to get to and from Dover yourself)

Buckaroo Banzai

Well-Known Forum User
that's because you want the 06:00 ferry (arriving at 09:00 local time)

and the return is at 20.01 (arriving at 21:00 local time)

pull yourself together Pete...:rofl: