Zrun11..Hotel & Boat Booking Thread...

wozzer

Well-Known Forum User
Hi everyone ...

HOTEL..........date's Sat 11th & Sun 12th June

This is the hotel we will be staying at Hotel An Der Nordschleife - Hotel i have spoke to the owner today and all the hotel room's are booked BUT he has Apartment's for us at 45euro's pp per night inc breakfast buffet,,each apartment sleep's 3/4 people(all single bed's) ,,we will need to book these fast as this is a popular hotel with people going to the Ring ...as it over look's the Breidscheid Bridge section of the Ring ...

Ferry Boat..........Sat 11th & Mon 13th June

Route
Depart..Arrive..Duration (outward)

Dover (P&O) to Calais (P&O) Sat 11 Jun 11 08:55 --- 11:25... 1hr 30min

Route
Depart..Arrive..Duration (return)

Calais (P&O) to Dover (P&O) Mon 13 Jun 11 19:30 --- 20:00...1hr 30min

Price for 1 car + 2 people £78 return ... (as of today 27th feb) the price may go up the closer to the date you book ...

Please post up when you have booked ...!!!!

If you have any Questions let me know and i will sort them out for you ..:)

many thank's wozzer

ianl

Well-Known Forum User
maybe being stupid... how do we book the rooms? individually or as a group?

Buckaroo Banzai

Well-Known Forum User
I've e-mailed the hotel and reserved a 3 bed apartment, they cost 135Euro per night.
(they also has some 4 bed apartments @180Euro per night)

So I'm looking for 2 people to share with me and split the cost?

ianl

Well-Known Forum User
I've e-mailed the hotel and reserved a 3 bed apartment, they cost 135Euro per night.
(they also has some 4 bed apartments @180Euro per night)

So I'm looking for 2 people to share with me and split the cost?

ok, i'll take one (a bed that is)

Buckaroo Banzai

Well-Known Forum User
ok, i'll take one (a bed that is)

O.K. that's one bed filled, one to go (IanL I hope your o.k sleeping in the same room as a Snoring, belching, Flatulent Bear like me?)
Also Wozzer, Murt and All, There is a Chance that Taz (ZX Muncher) from last year may attend again this year, but he may get his Fiat Coupe out of the garage for the run.

Yes I can here you all laughing but your sniggering will be short lived when you see the car as its mint (hard to believe for a Fiat but true) and its an overbored, over turboed, fire breathing Monster with 400BHP...!! perfect for the Ring.

I have asked him if he wants the other bed, still waiting for him to reply. :D

murt

Well-Known Forum User
O.K. that's one bed filled, one to go (IanL I hope your o.k sleeping in the same room as a Snoring, belching, Flatulent Bear like me?)
Also Wozzer, Murt and All, There is a Chance that Taz (ZX Muncher) from last year may attend again this year, but he may get his Fiat Coupe out of the garage for the run.

Yes I can here you all laughing but your sniggering will be short lived when you see the car as its mint (hard to believe for a Fiat but true) and its an overbored, over turboed, fire breathing Monster with 400BHP...!! perfect for the Ring.

Looks like i will have to visit Jimmer for my turbo upgrades to put the fiat behind :)

Tee

Well-Known Forum User
Oooh sounds gumbally, never heard or been to this, anyone care to explain the sketch

Buckaroo Banzai

Well-Known Forum User
Also Wozzer, Murt and All, There is a Chance that Taz (ZX Muncher) from last year may attend again this year

Taz has confirmed that he wont be able to make this event due to a stag weekend so there is a bed spare in my apartment if anyones interested? 45euro per night inc breakfast.

murt

Well-Known Forum User
Coolio, any limit on booking Hotel/ferry?

How do you mean mate? If you mean by how long can you put off booking it, the Hotel is a Deffo no no! Its nearly full already! And the Ferry is booking up very quick

Tee

Well-Known Forum User
ye that's what I meant murt, gonna have a word with my travel compadre and if all is well I'll be booking