Zman1972 LS1 280Z

Phantom

Active Forum User
Hey Steve,
I've been lost in the Pacific Northwest (USA) for the past 18 months and lost track of your project. How'd it come out? I remember being green with envy at all the fabulous parts you were putting on the car.
Life moved me from Texas to Washington State and now I have a little 4 acre estate with a 7 car garage and a fish pond in the back yard. Still have the Z32 convertible and the LS1 280Z but have added an old pick-up and an Audi A8L to the fleet.
Bill Davis

zeeman1972

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Bill,

Great to hear from you! Been meaning to drop you a line over at Hybridz for a bit of time myself!

Things have changed a bit with me over the past 18 months too, must be a lot of it about;) What with leaving my previous job to do some major building work on my house including yet another garage (ahem!) and start up my own consultant/engineering (comms) company, my fleet has taken a bit of a back seat unfortunately. The 280Z is still sitting in my garage with my swb Z32 next to it, both in need of my attention. Indeed most of the other cars I own are developing lists of things I need to attend to too:(

The building work is hopefully reaching its conclusion in the next 3 or so months, with the realisation that a roof addition, side addition and rear addition effecting every room in the house was perhaps a little ambitious for one man to do on his own;) not least whilst starting up a company or two:D So given a more normal working existence I hope to be able to get back to the garage and get cracking on the 280Z before the end of the year.

Interesting fleet you're building up there! Is that an old step side pick up by any chance?
I have a couple of friends over here with restored 50's pickups, camaro front end conversions to make them more driveable etc. I'd love one if I didn't have so many other vehicles! So how is the LSZ going? You must have some serious mileage on that now?

Steve