Zedfest'09

JakTheRuby

Club Member
zedfest09.png

Once again I am pleased to announce that the above event will be held at Sherbrooke Scout Camp, Mansfield Lane, Calverton, Notts. NG14 6HP on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 11-12-13 September 2009.

Some of you will be aware that 2009 marks 40 years of the introduction to the UK of the Datsun 240Z and also 20 years of the Z32 300ZX so we hope to make this years event a little more special. To start the ball rolling, Nissan UK are giving their support and I have a number of other surprises in the pipeline which will be divulged later in the year.

BIG SAM will be on display along (I hope) with other sporting Z's.

Nissan UK will be displaying the new 370Z plus maybe a GT-R.

For those of you who are new to Sherbrooke there are 22 acres of grassland plus a five acre wood... There is one clean but basic toilet block with loos, wash basins and showers. There is a modern barn and social centre with outside patio area and picnic benches. Oil drum BBQ’s are freely available.

Once again we will have a licensed bar and excellent catering on site. All main meals plus snacks will be available at reasonable cost between 8am and 10pm. We will hold an inter club sports competition with some “easy” motoring related sports. A quiz will be held in the social centre on Saturday night prior to late night dancing to the exciting disco, smoke and lazer show of DJZ and music from local band Timezone.
(The Z Club AGM will be held during Saturday afternoon). Your cars will be on show for the whole event and judging will be held on Sunday lunchtime followed be prizegiving. Fancy dress on Saturday night is optional.

There will be an entry fee charged of £7.50 per person for the event. Camping will be £2.50 per person per night. Caravans & mobile homes admitted at extra charge (no hook-ups). Small children and pets free. Local hotels and B&B’s are available but you are requested to make your own arrangements.

traders.png

All club traders are invited to attend. You can set up your own display, big or small for a donation of £20 for the whole event. Come and meet your customers in a friendly convivial atmosphere. It’s good to see the voice on the phone or the finger on the keyboard. If you don’t want to set up a display a gazebo and a banner will suffice just come along and show your customers who you are.

Free car booting for non traders to get rid of those useful parts you no longer need.

Once again I will need the help of volunteers to assist with the smooth running. It is always good to see new faces helping out.

There is still much to plan and new ideas are always welcome. Please mark these dates on your calendar, this will be a weekend to remember. Further information will be circulated as it becomes available.

All enquiries to me, “Arkwright” email: shop@zclub.net

Last edited by a moderator:

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Hey Derek, you are the man, well done indeedy

All being well will be there on the Friday afternoon for the whole weekend to be a menial little helper

martinmac

Inactive
I will definately be there and promise to get more 350s to make the best in class a little more open ;):cheers: Will also squeeze a few drinks into the boot this time, think its my round.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Fantastic responce from the 350uk guys who have a list running already and 8 have names their names down already

1/ Steve Burns
2/ ClarCE
3/ H5
4/ M13KYF
5/ Digsy (subject to still having a Zed... teeth )
6/ martinmac
7/ M350ZB
8/ Chesterfield
9/ Shire

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Alright then Burnside, I'll add my name!

1. Steve Burns
2. ClarCE
3. H5
4. M13KYF
5. Digsy (subject to still having a Zed... teeth )
6. martinmac
7. M350ZB
8. Chesterfield
9. Shire
10. JakTheRuby

Nidge74

New Forum User
1. Steve Burns
2. ClarCE
3. H5
4. M13KYF
6. martinmac
7. M350ZB
8. Chesterfield
9. Shire
10. JakTheRuby
11. Rob Gaskin
12. Nidge74.

Wouldn't miss it for the world.

T

tulip

mmmmm i will have to think about attending this event

thinking over im going:driving::cheers::D

Mr Ex

Inactive
1. Steve Burns
2. ClarCE
3. H5
4. M13KYF
6. martinmac
7. M350ZB
8. Chesterfield
9. Shire
10. JakTheRuby
11. Rob Gaskin
12. Nidge74.

Wouldn't miss it for the world.
Mr Ex & Jr

S

Saz

Not adding my name to the list to stop duplications but as always Andy and I will be bringing our drunken magic with us!

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
The list is growing

1/ Steve Burns
2/ ClarCE
3/ H5
4/ M13KYF
6/ martinmac
7/ M350ZB
8/ Chesterfield
9/ Shire
10/ Arkwright
11/ Jakthe Ruby
12. Rob Gaskin
13. Nidge74.
14. tulip
15. Mr Ex & Jr
16. 260Z TT in my 260z, and Gill & Jay in the new addition 350z roadster!
17. Russ
18. Saz
19. Andy
20. Darkside TT (Neil) + 1 and 2 children
21. Zogg
22. Lisa & Dave
23. Steve-300ZX
24. Nickz32 + Jodie
25. Funkyboogalooo
26. zpuppy+ Mrs zpuppy
27. snowygt

Last edited by a moderator:

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
zpuppy and better half will be there with tent, and hopefully by then I'll have scared up a "z" as well :eek::D

:cheers:

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
I mite...........

Hi ALL
I Love DALEK'Z ZEDFEST I JUST HOPE FARMER GILE'Z
Don't 'Pull ma plug out! prematurely...............':rofl:

Also if any bugger is gonna get lost on MANSFIELD LANE
TELL EM 2 WALK IT DOWN 2 MINE & I'll tek em TO DALEK.

DJZ 60.:cheers:

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Well it is beginning to grow again
Keep the names coming
Remember this is event is the one place were you get the chance to to slag the committee off as it is also the clubs AGM
Who knows there may be even be visited by more super heroes and strangely dressed people awaiting to be blessed by the visiting nun from Ireland

<o></o>
1/ Steve Burns
2/ ClarCE
3/ H5
4/ M13KYF
6/ martinmac
7/ M350ZB
8/ Chesterfield
9/ Shire
10/ Arkwright
11/ Jakthe Ruby
12. Rob Gaskin
13. Nidge74.
14. tulip
15. Mr Ex & Jr
16. 260Z TT in my 260z, and Gill & Jay in the new addition 350z roadster!
17. Russ
18. Saz
19. Andy
20. Darkside TT (Neil) + 1 and 2 children
21. Zogg
22. Lisa & Dave
23. Steve-300ZX
24. Nickz32 + Jodie
25. Funkyboogalooo
26. zpuppy+ Mrs zpuppy
27. snowygt
28. madmarco
29. Murt
30. Legrath <o></o>
31. Bee Gee Vinz
32. Krsmayo
33. Croeso
34. Guynkate (and maybe 2 kids)
<o></o>
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

martinmac

Inactive
Some serious recruiting going to start now, the gloves are off :smash:

I want my car to come 50th in the 350 class this year ;)

T

tulip

best i can hope for is "longest distance travelled" thats if yer man from america :bow:
doesnt arrive again this year
and there will be no "nun" atm i deciding between "wonder woman" "super gran" or a dominatrix, yep serious mid life crisis:lol: