Club Member
A BIG WELCOME MADE TO ALL

PHOTOS of ZEDFEST 09

zedfest2009.png

Don't be shy and get loads of your picies up as I only took 3 over the 3 days

Last edited by a moderator:

KIM

Well-Known Forum User
Glad you all had a great Zedfest, gutted I couldn't make it this year. hopefully next year the dates wont clash. :unsure:

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
We are both so gutted to not make it this year! Such a great time and such great people ! :thumbs::cheers::driving: (btw, the preceeding avatars do not condone drink driving ) :lol::rofl:

JakTheRuby

Club Member
My personal favourite of the show was this delicious 280Z 2+2 driven all the from Holland. All stock US bits, not a spot of rust, hand-painted detailing (awesome!), and the guy and his lad were fab company. A real treat.

DSC00215.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00217.jpg

DSC00218.jpg

And if you thought the weather in your part of the UK was bad on saturday night, you ain't got nothing on us! We got it to snow...

DSC00224.jpg

DSC00225.jpg

Nidge74

New Forum User
So gutted I had to miss this year.

banners and flags look amazing and I look forward to making it next year.

Sorry Jak, Z on the road and you still aint seen it at an event. Should have been at Oulton Park Son. :p

Nidge74

New Forum User
Z2010 probably.
Should def be there in it (unless it breaks in the meantime - which normally happens. ) :(

Arkwright

Inactive
poor old Vinz. Looks like wee'll be giving free incontinent pads out next year.

Last edited by a moderator:

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
perhaps he should of put a washing line up and hung them out to dry as we had some very good weather,i would not be surprised if he has some very bling underwear