Zed meet Photos

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Russ, I would like to upload some of my Zed meeting photos from past meetings this and last year but we don't seem to have a section in the gallery to put them can we add a new section for Meetings, so people can see what goes on at local meets...

Only a idea..

Nick.. :)

zedhead260

Well-Known Forum User
....and what's going on with the gallery ? I sent in 2 photo's but so far only one has been authorised.

I have more to upload, but don't want to until the other one is up so there is some kind of order to my personal gallery.

Russ

Club Member
I must admit theres one photo that's gone walk abouts, someone (I forget who) uploaded it twice so i picked one to disapprove and picked the wrong one.

Please reupload, also I think that no matter when photos are approved they'll still go in the same order as you uploaded... I think :D

Russ

Club Member
Originally posted by Zed2k
Hi Russ, I would like to upload some of my Zed meeting photos from past meetings this and last year but we don't seem to have a section in the gallery to put them can we add a new section for Meetings, so people can see what goes on at local meets...

Only a idea..

Nick.. :)

Good idea, have added a Past misc photo section, if you have specific meetings with enough pics to warrant another specific section please let me know with a rough date and I'll add one.

I think come 2004 I'll add a 2004 category which could have sub cats for specific meets and sort meetings photos by year.

Cheers

zedhead260

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks, I had an uploading session this morning and they are now in my gallery.
One or two glitches but I persevered.