"Z432" Article

Tony 260Z

Club Member
What does everyone make of the "Z432" article that I think is in Banzai? Not a model I know much about other than by reputation... so it seems odd to me that someone would have it as anything other than totally original. Thoughts?

Albrecht

Well-Known Forum User
What does everyone make of the "Z432" article that I think is in Banzai? Not a model I know much about other than by reputation... so it seems odd to me that someone would have it as anything other than totally original. Thoughts?

First of all it's a poor article, up (down) to Banzai's usual standards when it comes to the older stuff. Lots of (the usual) basic mistakes, but no understanding of why these cars were made and what they consisted of.

Many 432s were personalised/modified to the tastes of their owners over the years, and some more than others, but the general trend over the last 10 or 15 years has been a move back towards stock factory appearance and details, reflecting their increasing values and a greater appreciation of the fine details.

The particular car in question is a can 'o worms probably best left unopened at this point, but suffice to say that it went through some unsympathetic and incompetent hands in the last five years or so...

richiep

Club Member
I've not seen the mag, but is it the orange 432 that entered the UK a few months ago that we discussed previously?