Z31 facelift interior and body parts Free

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
Hey folks, evrything seems to be falling apart here,so i have a shed full of parts ,interior trim ,rear seats dash trim parts etc including seals and such gimme a bell cus it's gotta go :(

Raymond

Active Forum User
Zpuppy have you drivers arm rest with fitting for window control panel in black ? Also have you got rear boot blind to hide people looking in
Plus rear car speakers hope you dont think i am taking a liberty but trying to get my car back to the way it should be ( History bought car from old boy who had grow bags and plants in it ) done a lot of work on it so far as you can see i have a lot more to do (ie) roof linning next had gear box rebuilt had re- spray i new injecters and i also need to get wheel trims re- coated

Raymond

Active Forum User
Parts Sent by Raymond

Zpuppy have you drivers arm rest with fitting for window control panel in black ? Also have you got rear boot blind to hide people looking in
Plus rear car speakers hope you dont think i am taking a liberty but trying to get my car back to the way it should be ( History bought car from old boy who had grow bags and plants in it ) done a lot of work on it so far as you can see i have a lot more to do (ie) roof linning next had gear box rebuilt had re- spray i new injecters and i also need to get wheel trims re- coated

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Raymond ! I dont have the armrest to my knowledge ( it may be burried) but parcel shelf blind and headliner etc I do have Headliner needs recovering however it does come complete with light set etc. basicly loads of interior parts almost all plastic panels, working climate control pod passenger seat and complete rear seat 2 complete headlight pods,,, and on and on,,,,all going free, otherwise it's gonna end up in the tip :eek: Gimme a bell on 01189 780918 am in berkshire may be worth your while taking a trip ! (ask for reid )

Last edited by a moderator: