Z crash in the news

johnymd

Club Member
Its not possible to know exactly what happen and we could only speculate as to who was at fault. 4 people on an unregistered quad bike on a public road at night does not sound sensible. We don't know if it had lights and how it was driven but then we also don't know how the 350z was driven too so none us should jump to conclusion's.

Sympathy's to the families and feel sorry for innocent parties.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
My Dad (94) phoned me tonight to make sure I was ok - my daughter lives in Yorkshire and he'd heard about a Z accident. Sad.

andrew muir

Club Member
Does not sound legal either!!
It seems the Lazy Police have already jumped to conclusions!!
People have to take more responsibility for their own actions!!:(

Yesterday I witnessed a young guy in a VW overtake at high speed a line of cars over a blind summit, he Just chanced it and got away with it! So will be encouraged to do it again. If there had been another car coing the other way there would have been fatalities.

I don't know what the answer is but it has nothing to do with speed but everything to do with a lack of brainpower!!!:(

Its not possible to know exactly what happen and we could only speculate as to who was at fault. 4 people on an unregistered quad bike on a public road at night does not sound sensible. We don't know if it had lights and how it was driven but then we also don't know how the 350z was driven too so none us should jump to conclusion's.

Sympathy's to the families and feel sorry for innocent parties.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Does not sound legal either!!
It seems the Lazy Police have already jumped to conclusions!!
People have to take more responsibility for their own actions!!:(

I don't know what the answer is but it has nothing to do with speed but everything to do with a lack of brainpower!!!:([/QUOTE]

Would have thought it was normal practice when a fatal crash like this one happens for the surviving driver would be investigated on what happened even more so if there were no other witnesses.
Do not know if THE LAZY POLICE, your words not mine, have jumped to any conclusions as all I know about it is what I have read in the press (and from personal knowledge Know that they never seem to check out what they are stating at times) and reading on social media sites peoples guesswork on what actually happened

IMHO to many people knock the police offhand with out knowing the actual facts

I don't know what the answer is but it has nothing to do with speed but everything to do with a lack of brainpower!!!:(

Although this is me not practicing what I am preaching maybe it did have something to do with speed or the like affecting their brainpower

Last edited by a moderator:

status

Well-Known Forum User
Just another crash that mabe could have been avoided,people snuff it every day on the roads so is it because it's a 350z it is being discussed,sad really,bet half you lot slow down when you see a crash on the other side of the motorway,that really pees people off and it that's sad as well

Jimbo

1978 260z in yellow
Club Member
its about time they changed the laws on quads and trikes that you should be made to wear a helmet.
if you get knocked off at 30mph+ and your not wearing a helmet your asking for trouble.
theres a reason motorists have to wear a seatbelt so why not make helmets whilst on these machines mandatory?
doesnt matter who`s fault it is because every time theres an accident between a car and a bike (whether its got 2,3 or 4 wheels) we know whos going to come off worse.

mattbibbey

Well-Known Forum User
I think that if people want to chance it not wearing a helmet, they can crack on, it's on them. I don't think people should have to wear a seatbelt either, if they want to reduce their chances of surviving an accident that should be their look out. I always wear my seat belt and wouldn't allow anyone in my car to not wear one either. It should only be compulsory for juniors. Adults transporting children who are not belted in should face far higher penalties.

morbias

Well-Known Forum User
I agree. It might sound harsh, but natural selection's worked for millions of years so far...