Z Club Site Updates ?

Wyn

Club Member
Am I the only one that still finds this sites functions pants at times ?

A, the search button doen't work as it should?
B, New for sale posts still dont show, unless you click into the for sale section !

Yes the cars are from the 70's but anyone know when this site will be updated to work/show as it should in 2010 !

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Try using the google seachbox that is shown under the z club search box and that searchs for specific words on the z club site far better than the top search box
Hope that helps

Wyn

Club Member
Steve
It's not that the search doen't work, its it doen't stay there to let me try search :confused:
More often then not as I move the mouse pointer the search function box disappears
Sure i checked on a works pc and it does the same on that and that on XP

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Steve
It's not that the search doen't work, its it doen't stay there to let me try search :confused:
More often then not as I move the mouse pointer the search function box disappears
Used to happen to me a while ago but did something and it cured it but don't remember what I did:confused:
It works fine for me now though
Well thats a lot of help for you I dont think:eek:

S

Saz

Nothin if yours appears to work every time ?

I am trying to fathom out in my head if it is browser related, do you have Firefox installed or IE? I am just wondering if it is an issue between this site and certain browsers.

rhanagar

Well-Known Forum User
Steve
Sure i checked on a works pc and it does the same on that and that on XP

I had this problem some time ago. Cannot for the life of me remember how I solved it. Its a problem with your system I believe as the site works perfectly for me. try doing a disk cleanup and remove any and all old cookies and temprary internet files. I would make a not of all the automatic password entires though as you might lose them.

Wyn

Club Member
Ok this is how I see things

z1.jpg

As I move my mouse down to the search box the search box then disappears :confused:
Sort of catch me if you can :unsure:

z2.jpg

Dale

Club Member
It does the same thing on my PC at work, but at home it works fine, so it must be a browser glitch of some kind. Old ish IE at work I think, and Safari at home.

tel240z

Club Member
He He once you have clicked the search buton move off the window to the right then down and then left onto the search box ;)

Wyn

Club Member
He He once you have clicked the search buton move off the window to the right then down and then left onto the search box ;)

Atlast we have a winner !!
But atleast it works :confused:

Not exactly as it should be unless you like games lol :D

tel240z

Club Member
well i was hoping one of the I T boffs were going to chip in i'm just a grease monky lol :rolleyes: i thought thats how it worked