Z Club Shop

MaximG

Well-Known Forum User
I'm sure when I have been poking around before I found a link that took you to the Z Club Shop which included books and mugs and things. Has it been taken off or am I just not seeing the wood for the trees.

Tony 260Z

Club Member
Maxim, this is a bit of a hot potato at the moment. There used to be a link but there isn't now I'm afraid. You'll have to google for it as I can't remember it myself. Sorry!

TL

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
MaximG, Russ is working on it, along with other projects, good man Russ.

Failing this, if you can hold out for 11 months, 3 weeks and about 4 days, you can visit our club shop at Billing 06.

Russ

Club Member
Its actually in development as we speak, how long it'll take is anyones guess though :( It seems to have become a priority though so not long hopefully.

MaximG

Well-Known Forum User
Hi thanks everyone for the responces I thought for a while I was going mad.

Im sure when in does get reintroduced it will be great. Look forward to it.

Mike

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Hi MaximG, my post was a joke btw, as im sure you gathered, I have a sad sense of humour, depending on the subject. but on a more serious note, if you want some goodies, there is an advert in the Z club magazine, or you can contact the z club shop man Mr Alan Maltby, i think his contact details are on the contact page.

I for one am waiting to see the online version of the shop, not sure how the club will facilitate the logistics of payments and mailing of stock though, because as far as im aware Alan holds the stock, and he has apparently got his work cut out doing Billing once a year. Watch this space.
Don.

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
Would it be possible to put a straight forward and simple advert for the club shop with a list of what is for sale and the contact details of Alan on it so that those that do not have the magazine will know what the club shop sells. That is untill the on-line shop is up and running.
Russ I don't know how to do this myself or I would do it,
Can you help or are you too tied up with your new car?
Cheers Michelle