Z club drag challange

neil300zx

Well-Known Forum User
Hi
I noticed that there are not any dates in the calander yet for the drag challange, i believe that there is one on the 19th of march is this so and who is attending

Thanks

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
You believe correctly Sir (at least the mag has got it down as an event:rolleyes: )

I for one shall be in attendance, ----- car is equipped with snow chains just in case

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Hi
I noticed that there are not any dates in the calander yet for the drag challange, i believe that there is one on the 19th of march is this so and who is attending
This is not a points scoring round just a practice day, unfortunately the regular MidZ 300 Z32 members will not be attending as we have a big 300ZX meet that day. So no P Mac, no Chunk and no SteveJ.:(

chunk

Im not normal
Club Member
Indeed!! Sorry guyz I'd love to show you all the amazing power of my Z32 NA lol but i'll be in a service station supping luke warm tea at a small price of £5.50 per cup!!

Bout the same as the pod then LOL!

See you all for........Ding Ding, Round one thou!

Rich

TheMinel

Well-Known Forum User
chunk said:
Indeed!! Sorry guyz I'd love to show you all the amazing power of my Z32 NA lol but i'll be in a service station supping luke warm tea at a small price of £5.50 per cup!!

Bout the same as the pod then LOL!

See you all for........Ding Ding, Round one thou!

Rich

you guys going to the M1 J23 (IIRC) meet? if so we'll be seeing you guys, 3 of us are participating too :D