Z Club Car Quiz

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Groll's aka Paul Grafton's Car Quiz

What is the valuation placed on my car for insurance purposes? 260Z 2+2 1978. The Insurance company is aware of all Modifications, including full leather trim, Split rim wheels, full engine rebuild, gearbox,diff rebuild,body was blasted,painted, along with almost all nuts,bolts,washers replaced. Hence there has been nothing left to chance.The description page for the car was a full side of A4 sheet and still not exhaustive.Take a look in my gallery to see the car.
http://www.zclub.net/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=523

£5 an entry. half to the winner, half to the club. no copy estimates. Tie break question must be entered, ie, How many miles has the car covered since it was MOT'd in August 2nd 2007 to today's date. A check on my posts since its finnish date would give a rough idea only.It is not used daily or even weekly .You can place more than one entry, it will cost you £5 each time.

Paypal or cheque to the club.

PayPal to be via DONATION BUTTON AND STATE QUIZ ON THE PAY PAGE!!!!!!!

CHEQUES TO;
Steve Burns
11 Greenford GDNS
Greenford
Middlesex
UB6 9LY
PAYABLE TO;Z CLUB

Close of play 20.00 November 30. 2007

Steve Burns will adjudicate and has the mileage and Value.His word is final.

Please place your best guess in this format and on THIS THREAD.

Value.....

Mileage......

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
God Bless ya.

Grollz. One can lay a 'golden egg' on forum,
but few give a yolk!:eek: DJZ 60.:thumbs:

Someone breaks a record..nobody gives a yolk
someone writes a song. . nobody gives a yolk
make a dvd . . . . . . . nobody gives a yolk
make a Magazine . . . . .nobody gives a yolk

crazy en it? :)

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
well even though I know the answer I am going to pay my fiver just to wind Grollsie up

Value=£10.50p
Mileage= 3000

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Cheetah

Caught out! Red Handed!
He know'z the answer & he'z entering????? :mad: DJZ 60.:mad:

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
STEVE BURNS said:
Oh goody
£2.50 prize money to me and £2.50 into the clubs funds at the moment

Pi$$ed on your fireworks.....:devil: and I get me fiver back:devil:

Value=£10.51p
Mileage= 3000

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Well I cant think why this idea hasnt sparked off a frenzy of fun and fund raising, beats me.

Very Nice Paul, you must be extremely proud, a long haul, but well worth the wait. Not that im jealous you bar steward.
Out of interest ( and I know youve done a lot of the work yourself( has the project been an investment, cost wise.
Don.

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
Zbirdy said:
Very Nice Paul, you must be extremely proud, a long haul, but well worth the wait. Not that im jealous you bar steward.
Out of interest ( and I know youve done a lot of the work yourself( has the project been an investment, cost wise.
Don.

proud? yes!
Investment? No!Thats not why I did it.

Its all about the enjoyment of the marque, oh and 120 up Routham Hill..:D

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Well I reckon at least £22k for ins, but its gotta be worth more in real terms, how many 260s have had this sort of treatment in the uk, i bet you could count them on one hand.

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
How about some real nice pics with a big country house setting paul.
Is it in the calendar this year??

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Zbirdy said:
Well I reckon at least £22k for ins, but its gotta be worth more in real terms, how many 260s have had this sort of treatment in the uk, i bet you could count them on one hand.

Don't fancy a £5 flutter then Don

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
what are you blokes on abour 8 grand 10 grand, my 240 was valued at £21.000 for ins purposes and it never had the work that pauls has had done.