Z Club at the NEC

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
The Z Club stand at the Classic Car Show was the best stand we have ever had there

Excellent co-ordination of colours with a white Z32, red 280ZX and a blue backdrop matching the old Datsun/Nissan logo colours.

The display material, posters and banners were all new and made the whole stand criisp and new.

the one new poster that stood out for me was the one that included the statement "One Club , All the cars" and feel that the use of this phrase should be included in someway on all Z Club items and included in the club logo in some way, it could surely be included in the banner on top of the website as well

In fact it is almost good enough to be a brand name for all club clothing

Gettting back to the Classic car show stand I would like to thank Peter Macdonald for putting on such a great display on behalf of the Z Club.

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
YES!
Well done to Peter for putting on such a great display!I don't think alot of people realise what hard work goes into putting on such a show.
Nice to see two ZXs attracting so much positive interest in the Z Club!
JEZ

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Well thank for the kind words guys.
I do need to point out that the Club stand is not all my own work!
So I would like to thank a whole bunch of people for the part they played. The car owners. The rest of the organizing team(including Jez300Z). The committee, many of whom have provided individual but unseen support to me. And finally the club members who came along and said Hi on the weekend, many of whom travelled a long way to be there. And lastly the commercial organizations who provided the stand and helped with the graphics, all at extremely reasonable rates.
Thank you all for making it possible.
Peter Mac