Z Car Source - Closed Down

Huw

Club Member
Don’t know who else has used zcarsource.com , but we’re good for difficult to find ZX parts.

From their web page:

We regret to inform you that Z Car Source has started the process of closing its parts business and will no longer be offering any kind of automotive parts for sale. Our last day of normal business operations was Friday, September 9, 2022.

The decision to close down this business was not easy, but because of the current economic climate, increased costs, labor shortages and the challenges of the last few years, the decision was made.

We would like to thank all of the Z owners that we have done business with over the years. Z Car Source could not have been as successful as it was without your loyalty. Thank you for supporting our company, and we wish you and your Z car many years of happy driving.

Makesy

Club Member
I hear Whitehead performance have also closed recently too.

I never used either of them personally, though there are a good number comments on Facebook about how Zcarsource service wasn't great.

In any case, its never good when a supplier for our cars disappears.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Whitehead Performance have had troubles since 3x years now, not surprised to see them closed as they haven't been answering emails for some time !

Ian

Club Member
Only just saw this due to searching for parts. But I can't sat I am upset. I didn't find z car source good to work with and had a bad attitude.