your 15 minutes

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
I am looking for anyone foolish enough to put their car up for filming a Clarkson DVD

I would like to get the full range of Zeds and need 280ZX 2 seater. I hopefully have a 2+2 but not sure so if there were anyone out there that would like to act as back up I'd be grateful. I do very nearly have an example of every model, it would be a shame for the 280ZX not to be represented (regardless of JCs comments).

The filming is Next Tuesday 31st August near Chipping Norton
The cars do have to be standard.

If you are interested please contact me ASAP
suzy.huntley@bristol.ac.uk

I hate to be a pain but can we keep this thread just to those interested.
Clarkson bashing is on the threads!

chiefbrody

Active Forum User
My 280zx just failed it MOT. its totally standard 2+2

if Mr Clarkson or the stig wanna pay for a bit of welding to get it through the MOT they can do what they like with my car:D

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Carefully what you ask for, they have a habit of mixing cars and caravans up in unusual ways!!

chiefbrody

Active Forum User
sounds like fun :)

though I doubt he would want mine. its in worse condition than that Toyota pick-up after it fell off the block of flats ;)

besides, the stig wouldnt be able to listen to any rock ballasd in it cos the stereo doesnt work :rolleyes:

muttley

Active Forum User
Originally posted by chiefbrody
sounds like fun :)

though I doubt he would want mine. its in worse condition than that Toyota pick-up after it fell off the block of flats ;)

besides, the stig wouldnt be able to listen to any rock ballasd in it cos the stereo doesnt work :rolleyes:

my stereo works, tho its a bit strange having a FORD stereo in the 280 tho :D