Yakushi Show 13th-15th September 2019

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Thought I'd share this one with you all in the event that its of any interest to you.

Nigel who previously organised JAE has stepped away and elected to start a new JDM car show over a weekend in the middle of September. This appears to be more of a static social event across a weekend, involving club plots with camping or hotels nearby.

The event will ikely include various car club display, show and shine and various other enterntainment throughout the weekend. Alternatively day visitors are also welcome. These weekends are focused on the club members rather than just the cars...

There is very limited info at this time with the website being finished however the event in going to be based in Toucester by Silverstone. Nigel sent me a message promoting the show after JAE so here's what we know:

https://www.facebook.com/yakushishow/

Whittlebury hall is a beautiful venue set in a valley with a lake in the middle and conveniently located next to silverstone circuit.

It has all the usual amenities and I’m impressed with the standard compared to other venues.
There is a spa hotel next door for those that may not want to camp.

Gates open 9am on Friday 13th September
Gates close 2pm on Sunday 15th which is when the site must be empty.

Prices in advance are £30 per person plus booking fee.
Saturday day tickets are £15 per person plus booking fee.
Children under 13 are free accompanied with a paying adult.
Both prices will be more on the gate with advance booking closing midnight 4th September.

Club plots are 14m x 14m and will be £10 per plot.

If there's any interest in a club presence over the weekend of just day tickets then please do let me know, I'll have departed for a roadtrip around Europe so won't be able to personally make it but happy to do some leg work if there's sufficient interest.

Mark