WTF do MJP (Eastern Auto) do anyway? Part 1 of a short mini-series...

Mr.F

Inactive
Part 1.
As a parts supplier we try to hold in stock the sort of things you might need to service and repair your Z on a day-to-day basis. Expect to be able to call and buy from stock (ship or collect) the following groups of items:

Oil, fuel and air filters
Millers oils
Spark plugs
Most ignition components, including our famous Taylor plug lead sets for S30 and S130
Belts - fan, power steering, A/C and cam...
Many suspension and steering parts
Clutch hydraulics
Brake pads and hardware
Brembo (or other) disc rotors

More to follow...

Meanwhile call 01277 374201 to discuss your requirements.

datsun dave

Club Member
You also get Mike years of experience on Z parts great prices without Mike help my last 3 project/rebuilds would have not happened I know that he has gone out of his to find me parts from Japan & USA.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
On top of the excellent service Mike has given everybody over the last 25 plus years there is his willingness to take the time to offer excellent advise to anyone who contacts him whether they purchase stuff from him or not
Without him I would have thought there would have been far les Z/ZXs left on the road today

candy red

Club Member
I second all of the above with out Mikes help in locating parts, and his valuable advice my car would not be like it is today when it comes to z parts he is king thanks once again Mike
:bow::bow:;)