WTF do MJP (Eastern Auto) do anyway - customers' response

Gio

Well-Known Forum User
It's for sure I wouldn't now be on my 3rd 300ZX over 14 years if it hadn't been for Mike@MJP. So it seems only fair to chuck in my £0.02-worth and hope others prove I've put the apostrophe in the right place. Just some of what I remember:

• take panic-stricken phone calls when the radiator lets go in the evening Hanger Land Gyratory system traffic jam
  • know the only 4-wheel tracking place that actually took care
  • sorted out three different Z-worthy mechanics one after the other for MOTs, services etc
  • sourced everything (IIRC) I needed to get my TT write off rebuilt and repainted
  • doesn't take Amex
  • pulled together all the fiddly oil seals and whatnot I needed for a steering rack rebuild
  • general support and help for a non-expert over more than a decade (first purchase: prop centre bearing, flange gaskets and a Fairlady sticker!)
  • essential short-dial on the mobile
  • gets the kettle out
and, most importantly of all,

• looks after his tabby
Thanks Mike - long may MJP (Eastern Auto) thrive despite so many dumb questions :cheers:

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Mike provides an excellent service backed up with many years of knowledge and I have always found him to be very helpful and quick when sorting out what parts I need.
Thanks Mike, your a STAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

madmarco

Best service, best knowledge, best prices, and a genuine nice guy. Nuff said...