Wow

DR1VER

Well-Known Forum User
I work at a car dealership on the Wirral. The other day I got into work and my boss took me to collect a car. I didnt even ask what it was i just presumed it was the usual 3 series or TT :rolleyes: .
We arrived and I noticed a 350Z in the corner of the car park, then my boss said 'there it is, the keys are on the back wheel, follow me back to work'!! I've got to say the 350Z is an awesome machine and a proper drivers car. So much grip!! I'm only 21 so I feel lucky to have driven it. I'll definately own one before i'm 25.
I've driven most of its rivals (S2000, Z4, Boxter, SLK350, 330Ci Sport) and nothing comes close to driver involvement.

So to anyone who is lucky enough to own one, well done for not getting a 325Ci or a TT.

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Good for you DRIVER, promise yourself one by your 25th birthday, by then youll pick 1 up fairly reasonably I should think.
don.

Russ

Club Member
YOU LUCKY SOD!

Next time I bump into you at a meet I'll have to blank you I'm afraid, envy is a terrible thing you know.

I'd be up for the "350z by the time I'm 25" thing, being 22 now. You can get imports for about £15k now, so given another 3-4 years who knows where they'll plummet.

Then it'll be off to see Mr.Feeney about a supercharger lol

DR1VER

Well-Known Forum User
yeah, dont fancy an import tho. I'd like a Black UK GT manual with the orange leather and NISMO 19" wheels.

I'm even more jealous of your 240Z Russ, can't wait to see it on the road. I think i'll have to buy one when i'm bored of my Z31.

If you saw the Top Gear the other week with the 350Z roadster then Richard Hammond is spot on on the way it drives. I think Clarkson is just too old to appreciate it.

Russ

Club Member
Yeh I want an import, but the 350Z S-Tune :D :D I think it works out about £37k + shipping....

One day.