Wiper arm pins

morbias

Well-Known Forum User
Is there anywhere to get replacement pins for these things or am I better off drilling out the rivets and replacing the ends with adapters?

Or is the pin part of the blade assembly? I haven't seen any with the pin sticking out.

Just to clarify, these are not the bayonet type arms but the female pin type, part numbers RD102-R and RA102-L.

Huw

Club Member
Is it the pin that holds the wipe to the arm that you need? Pretty sure I've seen them at Halfords in a blister pack.

I got some a while ago from my local motor shop for my 280ZX, they were only pence. If you are having difficulty I can pop back and get a couple and send on if you like.

Huw

morbias

Well-Known Forum User
Thank you very much for the kind offer Huw! :thumbs:

However, right after posting here it occurred to me the guy who owns the local parts store might be able to help as he has some weird and wonderful stuff in there. Lo and behold he had some in the bottom of a bag and gave them to me at no charge.

I spent over an hour this morning trying to find them online, it just goes to prove there really are some things you can't buy on the internet!

andrew muir

Club Member
I was in a similar possition a few months ago.
I have had used a small allen bolt and locknut. Seems to work fine though.