winter modding

rtbiscuit

New Forum User
with the weather not being so great, i've tried to use the weekends over the last 2 weeks to do some mods to the car, most of the parts have been sat in the garage or the house for months, as i've not got round to doing them.

apologies in advance for the bad lighting, but on both days, by the time i had finished the light had faded and taking pics wasn't easy.

also apologies for the mess my car is in at the moment, the camera seems to have shown up all the dirt and dust, its in desperate need of a good clean inside as its filthy.

First up was an easy one: Richbrook Anti theft valve caps.

i got these ready to go with my wheel nuts, ready for my wheel refurb, but i thought what the hell and put them on now. these are the best i've seen as they don't have an allen key grub screw in them, and if you try to remove them without the tool the sleeve just spins on its own

P1010121.jpg

P1010122.jpg

i got this engine cooling panel ages ago second hand, and its been sat for ages waiting to go on. its a little worn in places, i gave it a good going over with some autosol, but i think it might get the vinyl treatment later in the year to hide the tired marks on it.

P1010123.jpg

P1010124.jpg

Next up was my CG Lock, which i got from paul, been wanting one for ages, i got it and then took 2 months to get round to fitting it :blush: must admit, i've been really impressed with it. can use it casually or really pull the belt tight and it has kept my backside pinned into the back of the chair. very clever little bit of kit.

P1010126.jpg

and last but not least my handbrake, another richbrook item, perfect fit after a little alteration, feels really nice and matches my nismo titanium gear knob well, photo isn't great and doesn't really flatter the setup, but it has also mean ti could use my gear gaitor properly at last.

P1010127.jpg

P1010128.jpg

P1010129.jpg

when summer comes, or a nice sunny day, i'll clean the car and get some proper pics done. but i'd rather wait till i get the last few bits done like my wheels and door handles first.