Well-Known Forum User
280ZX Windscreens

Anyone want one - new ?

Group buy ?

Last edited by a moderator:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Ok.

I'm trying to get an order of ten together, looking for participants on this side of the water too so hopefully going to be ok.

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Depends upon how many people subscribe - I'll let you know soonest.

Sean.... Wes has an S30 and I doubt if he reallly wants to buy an S130 screen.
Perhaps another member who didnt check which part of the forum he was posting in??:rolleyes:

Then again since it is the Z club you (Sean) might have been better calling your thread "280ZX windscreens".
Following the kiss principle is always a good idea;);)

:D:D

And for those who want S30 screens in the UK ........
New Windscreen. 240Z. 260Z - Z Club Classifieds

Last edited by a moderator:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
4 orders : 1 here and 3 in France !

How often do you see these for sale ? How much do they cost ?

ZX owners whinge that there aren't enough parts for their cars and here we are - great opportunity normally reserved for S30s and basically no-one (no offence Huw) !

Huw

Club Member
No offence taken Sean - I'm always whingin I can get stuff for the damn thing. Oh and by the way a screen will set you back £450 + vat and home fitting from Autoglass (last years price). :D

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
It's a short production run so I'm counting upon around £190 a screen but I'll know more if ever I make 10 orders which isn't happening rioght now. :) Normally crated over here so I'd have to see about getting one to you.

Dale - stone chips, stress cracks, old age, 'white smoking' around the edges, broken upon removal for restoration/painting and vandalism............lots of reasons to have a spare one whilst theur going and not too expsensive.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Hiya,

3x !

If there were 7, I'd buy the remaining 3 to complete the minimum order.

No-one loves the S130 ?

Huw

Club Member
I love um.

These are bloody expensive if you do need a replacement.

Come on there must be someone else besides me who needs a screen, even if its a spare!