Will's RHD 260z on Collecting Cars

Jay.

Club Member
Looks like Will's 260z will be hitting CC. Surprised there wasn't a bit more interest as it looks like a cracking car. Should give a nice benchmark for a tastefully modified 260z in the UK market.

The photographs have come out excellent.

The Zclub for sale thread:

madda

Well-Known Forum User
I've bidded so I can see what it finishes at, even if it doesn't hit his reserve.

Obviously I hope it goes for much more than I'm willing to bid with no spare storage at the moment.

WillsZed

Club Member
Looks like Will's 260z will be hitting CC. Surprised there wasn't a bit more interest as it looks like a cracking car. Should give a nice benchmark for a tastefully modified 260z in the UK market.

The photographs have come out excellent.

The Zclub for sale thread:

Hi Jay - Well spotted.

Firstly thanks very much indeed for the kind comments. Built as a keeper, I will be hugely upset to see it go but with a growing family and business, im afraid the time has come.

I had a good few nibbles from here but sadly due to time, the Collecting Cars platform seems like a good platform for me at this stage so we shall see.

Thanks again. Best. Will

WillsZed

Club Member
I've bidded so I can see what it finishes at, even if it doesn't hit his reserve.

Obviously I hope it goes for much more than I'm willing to bid with no spare storage at the moment.

Hi Madda. Thanks very much indeed for showing interest and bidding on my 260z. Would be lovely to see it go to a fellow member so best of luck.
Shout if you have any questions. I'm sure you can find a storage solution ;-).

Best & thanks. Will

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
I think this went for strong money given what we can't see (and particularly what the bidders on CC can't see). I appreciate Will seems to have been very honest with the description and the car itself looks lovely. BUT I can't help but thinking there is a LOT of work if somebody was to dig into it...

Fairlineguy

Club Member
I think this went for strong money given what we can't see (and particularly what the bidders on CC can't see). I appreciate Will seems to have been very honest with the description and the car itself looks lovely. BUT I can't help but thinking there is a LOT of work if somebody was to dig into it...
Will lives very close to me
I bumped into him last summer in the car and it was running well .(The car had current mot )
There is sure to be the odd thing the new owner will want/Have to do but I think he’s got a good usable car at
the current market valve.
I hope if the new owner is on here pop in and say hello when you collect the car I’m just down the lane

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
Will lives very close to me
I bumped into him last summer in the car and it was running well .(The car had current mot )
There is sure to be the odd thing the new owner will want/Have to do but I think he’s got a good usable car at
the current market valve.
I hope if the new owner is on here pop in and say hello when you collect the car I’m just down the lane

I agree, if the intent is to use and enjoy rather than start digging further then it was a good buy. Sometimes I just wear the wrong hat, so to speak ;)