why am i in black

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Sorted
When you moved your postcode was not changed in your profile so it did not tie in with the post code in the membership database so it would not alow you to be shown as Red

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Tel, it's to do with me correcting your Membership Database Postcode at the weekend re Spa conversation but not checking your User Profile at the same time.

bigblock

Well-Known Forum User
Joined yesterday through paypal,name not showing up red, not really fussed about colour showing up but do i still get membership privileges(could it be from still using brothers previous details?)or more likely i've cocked it up.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Joined yesterday through paypal,name not showing up red, not really fussed about colour showing up but do i still get membership privileges(could it be from still using brothers previous details?)or more likely i've cocked it up.

Its because Rob Gaskin has to allocate you a membership number for the system to turn you red and allow you access to the membership privileges

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Why am I in Black, I renewed my membership back In February?

Strange when I checked your details on the membership database your address and postcode was missing :confused: reentered them and you are red again:thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Never mind S30 ignition systems being a mystic art our membership system is worse!