wheels?

hockiman90

New Forum User
I was thinkin of gettin the Rota P45R's all around because for one i want to be able to rotate my tires and two i like the concave look of the rear wheel versus the flat face of the front wheel. and i was plannin on goin 275/35-18 all around. Anyone ever done this before? I dont want to spend the money on the wheels and then get them on the car for them to rub? I am usign the car as a daily driver and am worried about the fronts rubbin in the front wheel wells when i hit a bump or soemthing. Has anyone had any experience with this case? Anyone ever heard of someone doin this?

rsj

F1 Champ!
Club Member
hockiman90 said:
I was thinkin of gettin the Rota P45R's all around because for one i want to be able to rotate my tires and two i like the concave look of the rear wheel versus the flat face of the front wheel. and i was plannin on goin 275/35-18 all around. Anyone ever done this before? I dont want to spend the money on the wheels and then get them on the car for them to rub? I am usign the car as a daily driver and am worried about the fronts rubbin in the front wheel wells when i hit a bump or soemthing. Has anyone had any experience with this case? Anyone ever heard of someone doin this?

Have look here...http://www.350zonline.com/gallery/wheels :bow: