Wheels Fit

Fastededdie

Club Member
I know it's a long debated subject but I really didt want to spend days trawling through threads, forgive me.
But will these wheels fit my 260Z the seller says yes but they would. I 'may' put small flares on if it helps with adjustable suspension. Tire size will mater as well. I have a friend that runs a wheel shop so he could prob make em fit. They are 8.25 Js x 15 .

Thanks in advance for your help.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ULTRALIT...a=0&pg=2557460&_trksid=p2557460.c101112.m1982
AK's Been getting me through the build and I cannot express my sincere thanks, enough.

datsfun

Club Member
Will they fit is hugely dependent on tyre choice.

With an ET20, I dont think you will have any issues with them fouling the arches with 205.50.15 tyre

My concern would be whether the wheels will clear from inside or hit strut assembly. Perhaps a small 2-5 mm spacer may be needed...

toopy

Club Member
I have 8" wheels with ET10 but had to use a 10mm spacer or they fouled the suspension spring platform, however they are 16" so even more likely that your 15" will foul unless you have adjustable, mine is standard struts but lowered. But even then your ET20 offset will likely still cause a problem!

johnymd

Club Member
I have these wheels but not yet tried them on a zed as they were bought for my MX5. I'm now planning on using them on the roadster but they may go on the gray car. I've used 205/50 x 15 and think they will fit OK with a spacer and longer wheel studs. Not sure what size spacer until I test fit them. This may not be far off if you want to wait.

Fastededdie

Club Member
Hi I have gone a bought them as I luv em. So like you say we will have to jiggle things around. Spacer and all the other bits and bobs.

Attachments

• IMG_0266(1).jpg
    IMG_0266(1).jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 29