Wheel nuts for wofrace/slotmags | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

Wheel nuts for wofrace/slotmags

Discussion in 'S30 (240Z,260Z,280Z) General' started by toopy, Apr 19, 2017.

1. toopy

toopy
    Z Club Member

Mine are rusty and naff, I bought some replacements a few years back, but they turned out to be incorrect, but now Im sick of looking at the old ones!

Anyone have a set in reasonable condition they no longer need, or can someone point me in the direction of somewhere that sells the correct spec lug type nuts :)

2. status

status
    Z Club Member

Last time I got them for my wolf its I tried a few tyre shops that also sold wheels,might be worth a punt

3. SeanDezart

SeanDezart
    Z Club Member
    Official Trader

4. samuri-240

samuri-240 Well-Known Forum User

Demon Tweeks should be able to help.

5. Jhepb1

Jhepb1 Well-Known Forum User

Try Speedshack.co.uk. Right at the top of the New Parts box on their homepage is a link to wheel nuts etc.
    I also have a set of Wolfrace sleeve nuts you can have, though they may not be much better than you have right now.

6. toopy

toopy
    Z Club Member

Well, mine have degraded to the point that they are mostly brown coloured and starting to round off!

As long as the surface's are 90% intact and silver, dont have to be shiny as such, they will do just fine, any pics?

7. toopy

toopy
    Z Club Member

Nice find, around £48 for a set of 16 though is a little steep and they will probably look better than the wheels!
    Will have to cough up though if no good used sets are forth coming :thumbs:

8. uk66fastback

uk66fastback
    Z Club Member

If you're on FBook, find Romas in Lithuania - he's on one of the Datsun Parts groups - he has LOADS of them and even sent me a few FOC.

9. Jhepb1

I'll do that today.

10. Mr.F

Mr.F
    Z Club Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Available from stock - £2.60 + VAT each (nut and washer)...

11. Jhepb1

Nuts

Here they are, though they're worse than I thought.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2017
  12. toopy

toopy
    Z Club Member

Yeh, they're pretty bad, not as bad as mine, but probably to far gone to be honest

Thanks for taking the time though :thumbs: